Thursday, July 19, 2012

10 Weeks... Weird feeling

Hello everyone I still have no major pain going on since the removal of my k-wire just a light sting where the pin was removed. I do feel something weird going on with the bone in my toe that I will try my best to explain. It feels as if the bone is shifting whenever I flex my foot. Makes me wonder if it's even in place. I don't know if I should be concerned but I will be sure to let my doctor know of this feeling on my next appointment. If anyone else feels similar weirdness in their foot please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've noticed you've been mia.I hope that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on getting the one-stage surgery done on both my feet. (Bilateral) brachy and after reading different blogs, I don't think this is such a great idea. I planned on having both feet done at the same time. My Dr. Doesn't want to use the fixators because of the risks associated w/ them. Ur thoughts? By the way, I wanted to thank you documenting this for the people w/Brachymetararsia. This is such a rare condition. I was floored that went to a podiatrist who said he had only seen this condition in 2 people in his 15 years of practice and told me to just live through the pain

    ReplyDelete